Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards, as per the Policy on Communications and Federal Identity.
Legal Listing of Aquatic Species
- Information on Species (Blue Whale and Sei Whale)
- Information (Humpback Whale and Enos Lake Stickleback)
- Information (Speckled Dace and Salish Sucker)
- Information (Cultus Lake Sockeye Salmon and Interior Fraser Coho)
- Information (Sakinaw Lake Sockeye Salmon and Bcaccio)
- Contact Information
- Appendix 1: Glossary of Terms
4.0 Contact Information
If you have questions about the Species at Risk Act or the consultation process, or would like to submit a workbook please feel free to contact us.
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Attn: Species at Risk Consultations
200 - 401 Burrard Street
Tel: (604) 666-2792
In Person: Any Fisheries and Oceans Office
5.0 Feedback Section
The government's decision on whether or not to list the species will be based on a full description and understanding of the costs and benefits of the impacts of protection and recovery on individuals, organizations, First Nations, industries, and Canadian society in general.
How to use this workbook:
Please consider the questions provided below, and provide a response to any or all of the questions that interest you. It is important that you indicate which species your comments are intended for. Additional briefs can be appended to this workbook.
The following are the four options available for submitting the workbook:
- Download a word or Pdf version of the workbook at here http://wwwcomm.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/pages/consultations/sara/listings_e.htm
- Fill the workbook out on-line
- E-mail completed electronic versions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail completed hard copies to the address above.
Workbooks must be submitted by Wednesday March 31, 2004.
- Date Modified: