Canada-British Columbia Agreement On Species At Risk
- Definitions, Principles, Interpretation and Purpose
- Steering and Coordinating Committee
- Aboriginal Engagement, Listing Processes And Emergency Orders
- Environmental Assessment, Recovery Planning And Stewardship
- Agreements, Permits And Other Instruments, Enforcement and Communications And Outreach
- Data And Information Sharing, Dispute Resolution and Funding
- Agreement Amendment, Review And Termination and Signatures
- Appendix A: Accord For The Protection Of Species At Risk
19.0 Agreement Amendment, Review And Termination
- This Agreement may be amended and annexes may be added or deleted with the mutual consent of the Parties.
- This Agreement will terminate 10 years after the date of its execution. The Parties will review the effectiveness of this Agreement five years from the date of its execution.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement 90 days after consulting with and providing written notice to the other Party. British Columbia will provide written notice to the Minister of the Environment, responsiblefor the Department of the Environment and the Parks Canada Agency, and to the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans if it is the intention of British Columbia to terminate the Agreement. Canada will provide written notice to the Minister of Water, Land and Air Protection if it is the intention of Canada to terminate this Agreement.
In witness of which the Minister of the Environment, responsible for the Department of the Environment and the Parks Canada Agency, and the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans responsible for the Department of Fisheries and Oceans have hereunto set their hand on behalf of Canada, and the Minister of Water, Land, and Air Protection set his hand on behalf of British Columbia.
The Government Of Canada
Minister of the Environment Responsible for the Department of the Environment and for the Parks Canada Agency Date
Minister of Fisheries and Oceans Date
The Government Of British Columbia
Minister of Water, Land and Air Protection Date
- Date Modified: