Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards, as per the Policy on Communications and Federal Identity.
Recovery Strategy for the Horned Lark strigata subspecies (Eremophila alpestris strigata) with consideration for the Vesper Sparrow affinis subspecies (Pooecetes gramineus affinis) in Canada (Proposed)
4. Recovery Team Members
- Bob Altman – American Bird Conservancy (advisor to the Recovery Team)
- Suzanne Beauchesne – Western Wildlife Research
- Alaine Camfield – Graduate Researcher, University of British Columbia
- Trudy Chatwin – British Columbia Ministry of the Environment
- John Cooper – Manning and Cooper Associates
- Wendy Easton – Canadian Wildlife Service
- Kevin Fort (Chair) – Canadian Wildlife Service
- Libor Michalak – Next Environmental Inc.
- Nicholas Page – Raincoast Applied Ecology
- Scott Pearson – Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (advisor to the Recovery Team)
- Simon Robinson – Vancouver International Airport Authori
- Date Modified: