Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards, as per the Policy on Communications and Federal Identity.
COSEWIC Assessment and Update Status Report on the Copper Redhorse in Canada
- Assessment Summary
- Executive Summary
- COSEWIC History, Mandate, Membership and Definitions
- Lists of Figures and Tables
- Species Information
- Population Sizes and Trends
- Limiting Factors and Threats
- Special Significance of the Species
- Existing Protection or Other Status
- Technical Summary
- Acknowledgements and Information Sources
- Biographical Summary of Report Writer, Authorities Contacted, and Collections Examined
The author is a biologist with the Montreal, Laval and Montérégie Wildlife Management Branch of the Société de la faune et des parcs du Québec. She has been working on the Copper redhorse file since 1997 and has been a member of the Comité de rétablissement de l’espèce for several years.
Pierre Dumont, Ph.D., Biologist
Société de la faune et des parcs du Québec, Montreal, Laval and Montérégie Wildlife Management Branches
R.E. Jenkins, Ph.D., Professor
Ostéothèque de Montréal
Department of Anthropology
Université de Montréal
Biological collections and computer files of the Montreal, Laval and Montérégie Wildlife Management Branch of the Société de la faune et des parcs du Québec.
- Date Modified: