COSEWIC Assessment and Status Report on the Aweme Borer in Canada
- Assessment Summary
- Executive Summary
- COSEWIC History, Mandate, Membership and Definitions
- Lists of Figures, Tables and Appendices
- Species Information
- Population Sizes and Trends
- Limiting Factors and Threats
- Special Significance of the Species
- Existing Protection or Other Status Designations
- Technical Summary
- Acknowledgements, Authorities Contacted, and Information Sources
- Biographical Summary of Report Writer and Collections Examined
- Appendix 1: Required Contacts for Information on Species
Gary Anweiler is a research associate at the University of Alberta Strickland Entomological Museum, a recognized authority on the noctuoid moths of Alberta and a sitting member of the COSEWIC Arthropods subcommittee.
United States National Museum, Washington, D.C.
Canadian National Collection of Insects, Arachnids and Nematodes, Ottawa, ON
Natural History Museum, London, UK
Note: Because this is such a rare species (7 known specimens), is difficult to identify by non-specialists and has been the subject of searches by researchers currently working on the genus, an extensive search of smaller institutional collections was deemed unnecessary.
- Date Modified: