COSEWIC assessment and update status report on the Athabasca Thrift, ssp. interior in Canada
- Assessment Summary
- Executive Summary
- COSEWIC Mandate, Membership and Definitions
- List of figures
- Species Information
- Population Sizes and Trends
- Limiting Factors and Threats
- Special Significance of the Species
- Existing Protection or Other Status
- Summary of Status Report
- Technical Summary
- Acknowledgements and Literature Cited
- The Author and Authorities Consulted
This subspecies is a Canadian endemic of the Athabasca Sand Dunes.
This taxon is known only from the south shore of Lake Athabasca, Saskatchewan, where it occurs in the three large dune fields: (1) the William River Dunes located between Ennuyeuse Cr. and the William River, (2) the Thomson Bay Dunes located between William River and Cantara Lake, and (3) the MacFarlane River Dunes, located just west of the MacFarlane River and in the smaller dunes at Archibald Lake (Figure 3).
Based on Argus, 1981 and recent herbarium specimens.
- Date Modified: