Bashful Bulrush (Trichophorum Planifolium)
- Assessment Summary
- Executive Summary
- COSEWIC Mandate, Membership and Definitions
- Species Information
- General Biology
- Population Size and Trends
- Limiting Factors and Threats
- Special Significance of the Species
- Evaluation and Proposed Status
- Literature Cited
- The Author
Bashful Bulrush occurs in the United States from southern Maine south to northern Virginia and west to Indiana and eastern Missouri (refer to inset map of Figure 1). It barely extends into southern Ontario.
Its only Canadian occurrences are in southern Ontario in the valley of the Rouge River in the eastern region of Metropolitan Toronto and in Hamilton.
- Date Modified: