Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards, as per the Policy on Communications and Federal Identity.
COSEWIC Annual Report - 2006
- Item I - COSEWIC Activities
- Item II – Election of Chair of COSEWIC
- Item III - COSEWIC Membership
- Item IV - COSEWIC Operations and Procedures
- Item V – Species Status Assignments
- Item VI - Wildlife Species Assessed by COSEWIC Since its Inception
- Appendix I
- Appendix II - Species Selected for Status Report Preparation to be included in the Next Call for Bids Fall 2006
- Appendix III
- Appendix IV - Biosketches
- Appendix V - Approach to Streamlining Reassessments
- Appendix VI - Guidelines for recognizing Designatable Units Below the Species Level
- Appendix VII - Detailed COSEWIC Species Assessments, April 2006
- Appendix VIII - August 2006 Canadian Species at Risk Publication Cover
Item V – Species Status Assignments
List of Species assessed since the last reporting indicating status assigned, reasons (including uncertainties where applicable) and COSEWIC criteria with alphanumeric codes.
The status reports are available in English and French on the Public Registry.
- Date Modified: