Public Registry Notice for s.83 Exceptions - Former Camp Ipperwash
6.1 c) Activities occurring on Defence Establishments that are considered necessary for public safety in accordance with paragraph a) and authorized under the National Defence Act and the Explosives Act are:
- Remediation of contaminated sites; and
- Securing, handling, destruction or disposal of unsafe munitions, including unexploded explosive ordnance.
- HTML version of "Public Registry Notice for s.83 Exceptions - Former Camp Ipperwash"
- "Public Registry Notice for s.83 Exceptions - Former Camp Ipperwash" (2015-03-06) (PDF format, 47.19 KB)
Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Directorate
Environmental Protection Branch
351 St. Joseph Blvd
- Dense Blazing Star
- Dwarf Hackberry
- Five-lined Skink (Carolinian population)
- Lake Chubsucker
- Pugnose Shiner
- Eastern Flowering Dogwood
- Western Chorus Frog (Great Lakes / St. Lawrence - Canadian Shield population)
- No links available.
- Date modified: