Recovery Strategy and Management Plan for the Red Knot (Calidris canutus) in Canada
The Minister of the Environment and Minister responsible for the Parks Canada Agency is the competent minister under SARA for Red Knot and has prepared this document, as per sections 37 and 65 of SARA. To the extent possible, it has been prepared in cooperation with the Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador as well as the territories of Yukon, Nunavut, and Northwest Territories and others as per sections 39(1) and 66(1) of SARA.
Consultation period: 2016-03-30 to 2016-05-29
- HTML version of "Recovery Strategy and Management Plan for the Red Knot (Calidris canutus) in Canada [Proposed]"
- "Recovery Strategy and Management Plan for the Red Knot (Calidris canutus) in Canada [Proposed]" (2016-03-30) (PDF format, 3,587.57 KB)
Environment and Climate Change Canada
15th Floor, Place Vincent Massey
351 St. Joseph Boulevard
- Red Knot islandica subspecies islandica
- Red Knot roselaari type roselaari
- Red Knot rufa subspecies rufa
- No links available.
- Date modified: