Order Acknowledging Receipt of the Assessments Done Pursuant to Subsection 23(1) of the Act (Volume 142, Number 13, 2008)
This Order acknowledges receipt by the Governor in Council of the assessments of the status of 30 species made pursuant to paragraph 15(1)(a) and in accordance with subsection 23(1) of the Species at Risk Act by the Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC).
- HTML version of "Order Acknowledging Receipt of the Assessments Done Pursuant to Subsection 23(1) of the Act"
- "Order Acknowledging Receipt of the Assessments Done Pursuant to Subsection 23(1) of the Act" (2008-06-25) (PDF format, 6,166.52 KB)
Canadian Wildlife Service
- Allegheny Mountain Dusky Salamander (Carolinian population)
- Northern Brook Lamprey (Great Lakes - Upper St. Lawrence populations)
- Shortnose Sturgeon
- Speckled Dace
- Fishes (marine)
- Mammals (marine)
- American Marten atrata (Newfoundland population)
- Western Harvest Mouse dychei subspecies dychei
- Western Harvest Mouse megalotis subspecies megalotis
- Common Five-lined Skink (Carolinian population)
- Common Five-lined Skink (Great Lakes / St. Lawrence population)
- Gray Ratsnake (Carolinian population)
- Greater Short-horned Lizard
- Lake Erie Watersnake insularum
- Vascular Plants
- No links available.
- Date modified: