Order Acknowledging Receipt of the Assessments Done Pursuant to Subsection 23(1) of the Act (Volume 143, Number 13, 2009)
Her Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of the Environment, acknowledges receipt, on the making of this Order, of the assessments conducted pursuant to subsection 23(1) of the Species at Risk Act by the Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC) with respect to the species set out in the annexed schedule.
- HTML version of "Erratum: Canada Gazette, Part II, Vol. 143, No. 13, June 24, 2009"
- "Erratum: Canada Gazette, Part II, Vol. 143, No. 13, June 24, 2009" (2009-07-08) (PDF format, 84.39 KB)
- HTML version of "Order Amending the Schedule to the Species at Risk Act"
- "Order Amending the Schedule to the Species at Risk Act" (2009-06-24) (PDF format, 104.35 KB)
Canadian Wildlife Service
- Western Chorus Frog (Great Lakes / St. Lawrence - Canadian Shield population)
- Misty Lake Lentic Threespine Stickleback
- Misty Lake Lotic Threespine Stickleback
- Western Silvery Minnow
- Westslope Cutthroat Trout lewisi (Pacific populations)
- Basking Shark (Pacific population)
- Chinook Salmon (Okanagan population)
- Winter Skate (Western Scotian Shelf - Georges Bank population)
- Winter Skate (Eastern Scotian Shelf population)
- Winter Skate (Southern Gulf of St. Lawrence population)
- Eastern Foxsnake (Carolinian population)
- Eastern Foxsnake (Great Lakes / St. Lawrence population)
- Wood Turtle
- Vascular Plants
- Date modified: